Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A few days ago we had the most magnificant storm. It poured buckets and there was thunder and lightening and hail. After a lull in the storm it picked up again and as a ran through the house shutting all the windows I hit a puddle of water in the darkened living room in front of the porch door, slipped, flew up in the air, crashed into the screen door, and landed flat on my back. As I jumped up again I could see the sheets of water flying sideways onto the porch, where all of my delicate plants were precariously sitting on the ledge. I spent the next 15 minutes running in and out of the house dragging wet plants into the living room and the sheets of water pelted my body. I was soaked down to my underpants with in minutes. Quite a night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails